- World’s First Invisible Train Is Expected To Hit The Tracks in Japan By 2018
- Here’s What Happens When You Mix Coca Cola and Boiling Lead
- Solar Panels Of The Future Will Generate Energy From Raindrops
- Pokémon Go is Helping People With Their Depression, Anxiety and Low Self-esteem
- These 14 Places Transform Into Something Amazing At Night
30 year old Russian man, Valery Spiridonov is about to go through something that we’ve only seen in the movies, he’s about to have his head transplanted on to another body.
Italian surgeon Sergio Canavero said that he would perform this revolutionary new procedure which he had outlined in the Surgical Neurology International Journal. He plans to reveal it in the conference of the American Academy of Neurological and Orthopedic Surgeons (AANOS) in the US in June. He has also invited other researchers to assist him in this dream of his. It was a dream until Canavero found a volunteer. The procedure is reported to take 36 hours with the assistance of 150 doctors.
One fundamental problem with this procedure is that the doctors have no idea what it will do to Spiridonov’s mind. Some doctors have described what might happen to him as ‘worse than death’.
One can only wait and see what might come about from this bizarre turn of events that seem to originate from the mind of a horror movie director.
Also Read: This Is What One Drink Of Soda Does To Your Body.