- 10 Things You Definitely Don’t Know About Penises
- New Physics Formula For Pi Links Quantum Mechanics And Pure Math
- This Silver Pen Lets You Draw Electrical Circuits
- Here’s What Happens To A Woman’s Brain When She Gives Birth
- Carrying a Phone In Your Trouser Pocket Can Kill Sperm, Lower Testosterone, Cause Infertility
You may think that the following mind-blowing photo of world map refracted in a water drop is photoshopped or digitally rendered. However, this is not the case and this photo is absolutely real.
The photo was taken by photographer Markus Reugels, who is an expert in freezing liquids to create magical moments that humans cannot see with the naked eye. Markus emphasizes the fact that his art is not digitally rendered in anyway except that he only use software to remove things such as sensor dust.
It takes Markus several weeks to capture one perfect shot after about five hundred attempts. Do check out Markus’ incredible work here.