- Google Is Replacing Your Account Password With Your Smartphone
- NASA Emails Wrench To The International Space Station
- Here’s A List Of iPhone Secret Codes For Unlocking Hidden Features
- Costa Rica Is Powered By 100 Percent Renewable Energy For Past 75 Days
- Something Bizarre Happens When Molten Copper Is Poured On A Big Mac, But It Isn’t What You Think
You may think that the following mind-blowing photo of world map refracted in a water drop is photoshopped or digitally rendered. However, this is not the case and this photo is absolutely real.
The photo was taken by photographer Markus Reugels, who is an expert in freezing liquids to create magical moments that humans cannot see with the naked eye. Markus emphasizes the fact that his art is not digitally rendered in anyway except that he only use software to remove things such as sensor dust.
It takes Markus several weeks to capture one perfect shot after about five hundred attempts. Do check out Markus’ incredible work here.