- Solar Panels Of The Future Will Generate Energy From Raindrops
- Watch This Robot Solve A Rubik’s Cube In Just One Second
- This 25-year-old Man Lived For More Than A Year Without A Heart In His Body
- NASA Emails Wrench To The International Space Station
- Robot Makes Dramatic Escape From Lab, Causes Traffic Jam In Russia
So most of us are pretty OK at Math. We can add, divide, subtract and multiply so when the Holderness family posted this problem on the internet, the adults were all scratching their heads. This is far beyond the level of a first grader, or so we thought. Or maybe the little tykes are getting a little too smart for their own good.
The US based family posted this problem online and said that the level of difficulty was far beyond that of first grade. It was the last problem in a series of problems in a 7-page homework assignment. The previous pages were filled with kid’s stuff as expected.
However, eventually some people provided the answer.
“ The answer is J=14. It is a complex math question that requires you to substitute the letters with numbers. You take the value of the S, B, and G and add them to get 40. Then you subtract the values of B and P from 40. That leaves a difference of 14, which is letter J. It all has to do with getting children to think in complex ways.”
-User Jamie Nantz
Also Read: 13 “Healthy” Foods You Should Avoid Eating.