- Scientists Have Invented The Sonic Screwdriver And Levitation Gauntlets From Doctor Who
- Here’s An Awesome Reason Why Pen Caps Have Holes On Top
- How Do Plants Convert Sunlight Into Energy? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 20 Pairs Of Words That Sound Similar But Have Different Meanings
- New Physics Formula For Pi Links Quantum Mechanics And Pure Math
Feats of superhuman speed and strength aren’t as rare as we’d think because there are countless examples throughout history of people performing stunts that seem unreal like Houdini, Bruce Lee or the Great Gama. Here’s one that doesn’t quite live up to its predecessors but is incredible just the same.
This man who is reportedly an Indian, murders onions faster than any blender or any human you’ve ever seen. His technique is simple and effective, chop chop chop, turn, chop chop chop turn.