- The Biggest Breast Cancer Genome Analysis In History Could Lead To Better, Personalized Treatments
- This Is What 200 Calories Look Like in Different Foods
- Artificial DNA Stores 1 Million Copies Of A Hollywood Movie In A Bottle
- iPhone 7 Users Fooled By Headphone Jack Prank Video
- Newly Discovered Bacteria Can Eat Plastic Bottles Polluting Our Oceans
Feats of superhuman speed and strength aren’t as rare as we’d think because there are countless examples throughout history of people performing stunts that seem unreal like Houdini, Bruce Lee or the Great Gama. Here’s one that doesn’t quite live up to its predecessors but is incredible just the same.
This man who is reportedly an Indian, murders onions faster than any blender or any human you’ve ever seen. His technique is simple and effective, chop chop chop, turn, chop chop chop turn.