- Niagara Falls Freeze Into Winter Wonderland, And This Is What It Looks Like At The Moment
- Norway Is Building The World’s First Underwater Floating Traffic Tunnels
- World’s Largest Air Purifier Sucks In Smog and Turns It Into Jewelry
- Afghan Army Soldier Gets Double Hand Transplant From a Deceased Person In India
- This Chocolate Dessert Blooms Like a Flower Before You Eat It
Feats of superhuman speed and strength aren’t as rare as we’d think because there are countless examples throughout history of people performing stunts that seem unreal like Houdini, Bruce Lee or the Great Gama. Here’s one that doesn’t quite live up to its predecessors but is incredible just the same.
This man who is reportedly an Indian, murders onions faster than any blender or any human you’ve ever seen. His technique is simple and effective, chop chop chop, turn, chop chop chop turn.