- This Is What The Entire Universe Looks Like In One Image
- This Plane Just Completed Historic Trip Around The World Without A Single Drop Of Fuel
- Scientists Just Published A List Of The 50 Most Incorrectly Used Phrases In Their Field
- Experts Warn San Andreas Fault ‘Locked, Loaded and Ready To Roll’ With Massive Earthquake
- Watch A Rocket’s Eye View of Flying Through Space
There is no shortage of stress in our daily lives. Be it a colleague who cannot help but annoy you to pieces or anything else, all of us experience stress at various moments in our lives. Whatever the ingredient of your stress may be, these photographs will only add fuel to your ever growing stress. Watch at your own discretion, folks.
Captured by Aaron Tilley, these snaps are meant to produce scenarios which inevitably conclude in accidents. Aaron explains this in the following words: “[Take] two everyday elements in each scenario and placing them in a paused point of time, just before they interact with each other and cause an accident, or trigger an event that would get your heart racing.”