- Please Do NOT Set Your iPhone’s Date Back To 1970, Here’s Why
- Newly Discovered Bacteria Can Eat Plastic Bottles Polluting Our Oceans
- After Watching This Video You’ll Never Need To Get A Filling Again
- Even President Obama Is Making Fun Of Exploding Galaxy Note 7
- Spanish Is Officially The World’s Happiest Language
There is no shortage of stress in our daily lives. Be it a colleague who cannot help but annoy you to pieces or anything else, all of us experience stress at various moments in our lives. Whatever the ingredient of your stress may be, these photographs will only add fuel to your ever growing stress. Watch at your own discretion, folks.
Captured by Aaron Tilley, these snaps are meant to produce scenarios which inevitably conclude in accidents. Aaron explains this in the following words: “[Take] two everyday elements in each scenario and placing them in a paused point of time, just before they interact with each other and cause an accident, or trigger an event that would get your heart racing.”