- This Device Transforms Any Smartphone Into a 3D Printer, Cost Just $99
- 140 Questions to Ask Siri for a Hilarious Response
- Norway Is Building The World’s First Underwater Floating Traffic Tunnels
- Watch This Amazing Lightning Slowed Down
- This 84-Year-Old Woman Refused To Sell Her Home For Million Dollars, Forced Shopping Mall To Build Around It
There is no shortage of stress in our daily lives. Be it a colleague who cannot help but annoy you to pieces or anything else, all of us experience stress at various moments in our lives. Whatever the ingredient of your stress may be, these photographs will only add fuel to your ever growing stress. Watch at your own discretion, folks.
Captured by Aaron Tilley, these snaps are meant to produce scenarios which inevitably conclude in accidents. Aaron explains this in the following words: “[Take] two everyday elements in each scenario and placing them in a paused point of time, just before they interact with each other and cause an accident, or trigger an event that would get your heart racing.”