- Meet the Robin Hood of Science Who Illegally Shares Research Papers Online For Free
- The Blackest Material In The World Is So Dark That Spectrometers Can’t Measure It
- What’s Inside? The Great Mystery of the Tiny Cylinder in Laptop Chargers Solved
- What Is That Sound When You Crack Your Knuckles?
- This Vending Machine Sold T-Shirts For Only 2 Euros, But Nobody Wanted To Buy Them. Here’s Why
There is no shortage of stress in our daily lives. Be it a colleague who cannot help but annoy you to pieces or anything else, all of us experience stress at various moments in our lives. Whatever the ingredient of your stress may be, these photographs will only add fuel to your ever growing stress. Watch at your own discretion, folks.
Captured by Aaron Tilley, these snaps are meant to produce scenarios which inevitably conclude in accidents. Aaron explains this in the following words: “[Take] two everyday elements in each scenario and placing them in a paused point of time, just before they interact with each other and cause an accident, or trigger an event that would get your heart racing.”