- Scientists Have Invented The Sonic Screwdriver And Levitation Gauntlets From Doctor Who
- Google Is Replacing Your Account Password With Your Smartphone
- These Hand Dryers ‘Spread Far More Bacteria Than Paper Towels’ Says Research
- This Bioo Plant Pot Uses Photosynthesis To Charge Your Phone
- Chinese Drivers Forced To Stare At Full-beam Headlights In “Eye For An Eye” Punishment
It is quite interesting to note how many mind boggling things show up on the internet and go viral in no time. This makes one wonder why that is the case. It seems like someone attempted to contribute to this phenomenon with an image that inspires arguments as usual. Tiziana Vergari is a photographer from Switzerland who uploaded this image on Instagram, and the rest is history.
There were a total of 700 comments on this image when this post was originally written. All of these seem to come from folks who were attempting to figure how many girls in total featured in the photo. What do you think? Are those two, three, four or more? More importantly, where is the mirror in this picture?