- Can You Find The Hidden Animal Among All These Zebras?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Sets Fire To A Jeep Days After Recall Is Announced
- The Microscopic Images Of Everyday Objects Look Fascinating
- Here’s How Astronauts Get Their Haircut While In The International Space Station
- The Loudest Sound In The World Would Kill You In Seconds
The sport of synchronized swimming requires a great deal of physical dexterity, flexibility and agility. It is also an Olympic sport, believe-it-or-not. You’d wonder at the fact that making a few patterns in a swimming pool would not be considered childish but for over fifty years, synchronized swimmers have taken home medals in the most prestigious sporting event in the world.
The sport is also filled with outrageous dance moves and funny faces that make you laugh out loud. It’s all in the process of having a good time.