- A Comparison Between The First Android Phone (G1) vs. The Original iPhone 2G
- This Is What Your Credit Card Number Actually Mean [Infographic]
- This Photo Of Shiny Legs Is Driving The Internet Crazy Like #TheDress
- Here’s What Happens If You Fill A Balloon With Liquid Nitrogen
- Physicists Have Discovered A New Form Of Light
You never really think very deeply about the cartoon characters you grew up loving. They were wacky and fun and the fact that they pulled off death defying stunts and disobeyed the laws of gravity just added to their appeal.
However Korean artist Hyungkoo Lee literally went beneath the skin to explore what the cartoon characters would look like. He made a few of their skeletons to put on display.
Using resin wire, aluminium sticks and paint, he revealed what the skeletons of these critters would look like. He showcased his work in 2008 in Basel, Switzerland at the Natural History Museum.
Skeletons of characters ranging from Daffy Duck to Bugs Bunny to Tom and Jerry can be found in his closet (pun intended).