- Scientists Discover Matrix Like Method To ‘Upload Knowledge To Your Brain’
- The Clinically Dead Might Have A Chance To Live Again Thanks To A Biotech Company
- This Is How Your Brain Wakes You Up According To Science
- This Is What 200 Calories Look Like in Different Foods
- iPhone 7 Users Fooled By Headphone Jack Prank Video
Shaolin Monk Shi Liliang has been attempting to run across water for 125 for the past five years. Last year he almost achieved his goal when he ran across 118 metres. This year, his endurance finally paid off and he succeeded.
He just used floating boards for support; you know those plastic floating boards you see in game shows where people try to run across the pool to complete a challenge? Most of them fall flat on their face when they try and that’s because the challenge is really tough. Running across water without breaking the surface tension is extremely hard.
Shi Liliang will probably try to break his own record next year, trooper that he is. But he is still a monk and he will use all this publicity to guarantee a good education for his students.