- Artist Cut Raw Food Into 98 Perfect Cubes That Will Satisfy You For Once In Life
- Please Do NOT Set Your iPhone’s Date Back To 1970, Here’s Why
- Watch What Happens When You Bathe In 500 Pounds Of ‘Liquid Glass’ Putty
- Thanks to 3D Printed Prosthetics, This Disabled Dog Runs For The First Time
- 15 Facts About Sleep That Are Incorrect
Atif Saeed is a Pakistani photographer who is a nature enthusiast. Well his enthusiasm took him to terrifyingly new territory recently when he photographed a Lion at Lahore Safari Park, and the Lion pounced!
Atif’s pictures on Facebook and 500px are all about the beauty of nature and it’s many shades and colours. You may find on his Facebook page the breathtaking views of the Chitral Valley or the ‘fleeting moment’, as he puts it, of a bird eating a bee.
“I hope that the images of nature’s beauty which I attempt to restore will affect the viewer the same way it affects me as I capture that fleeting moment in nature.” -Atif Saeed
As for the incident in question Atif recounts that he was a few feet away from the big cat when he took the picture and then ran to his car and drove for his life. The Lion’s expression of rage is evident in the picture and if Atif wouldn’t have gotten away in time he may have been torn to pieces.
He says that he was laughing at the time but now upon further reflection he says that he might not do something so reckless again, as “it was a pretty close encounter”.