- Carrying a Phone In Your Trouser Pocket Can Kill Sperm, Lower Testosterone, Cause Infertility
- Study Shows Women Are Better Coders – But Only If Their Gender Isn’t Known
- Study Reveals We Don’t Look Like We Think We Do
- This Is What You Need To Have A Happier and Healthier Life, According To Harvard Researcher
- Here’s How Formula 1 Car’s Power Unit Turn Exhaust Fumes Into Power
These parental tweets are from people doing parenting right. Most of us millennials can do with heeding their word. After all, we’re the least prepared to enter into adulthood as it is.
Kids have too much energy stored to give you peace and quiet.
Yeah, kids don’t need a reason to cry.
Absolutely, they want whatever you’re having.
Some classic father son bonding.
It’s hard being a parent sometimes…all the time.
That’s some cold parenting right there.
These parents are just downright evil.
I’d be proud. I love Star Wars.
When you’re more involved in your son’s life than your own. Because they’re technically the same.
Yeah, you wouldn’t say that if you knew how much it pays.
Payback is a dish best served cold.
Hey, come on. She just had like 1o seconds to dress her.
Better start cleaning the floors within an inch of their life.
Can’t ever beat your parents at logic.
Well, to be fair, that’s who you earn money for.
Kids never leave a chance to score some ice-cream.
And throw up on I might add.
No, but seriously. You have to eat your veggies. Now give me that brownie.
Yeah, that time when you thought that was an adult age.
I’m…yeah, that’s true.
You selfish little..
Being parents is no easy task and so we should do well to heed these parent’s words. We all know we did these things when we were kids so there’s no reason our kids won’t be tiny handfuls too. Of course kids can be bundles of joy too but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a little demon hidden in every one of them.