- 20 Pairs Of Words That Sound Similar But Have Different Meanings
- World’s First Head Transplant Volunteer Could Experience Something ‘A Lot Worse Than Death’
- Samsung’s New 512GB SSD Is Smaller Than a US Postage Stamp
- Solar Powered Plane Takes Off On World Tour
- Scientists Discover Matrix Like Method To ‘Upload Knowledge To Your Brain’
In case you ever thought you had a decent photographic memory, here is your opportunity to put your skills and claims to test with what is called the Playbuzz quiz. Also termed the eidetic memory, this photographic memory describes one’s ability to remember visual details. This is commonly termed photographic memory due to the fact that it is similar to the human brain taking a picture of a certain moment in life. Thus, one can always go back to it some time later in life.
Regarding this test, if one manages to score well it serves as proof of good memory. The best artists, thinkers and scientists across the globe are renowned for their ability to recall such moments with ease and grace. Though, there is an argument about eidetic memory existing beyond anecdotal proof. Still, there is only a handful of people who are brilliant at honing this skill. According to Playbuzz, merely one percent of the world that can pass the test. So then, how about you give it a go?