- China’s Futuristic Straddling Bus Can Drive Itself Over Traffic Jams
- High-sugar Diet Is ‘As Damaging To The Brain As Extreme Stress Or Abuse’, Study Finds
- 140 Questions to Ask Siri for a Hilarious Response
- This Physicist Shoots Himself To Prove A Point About Water, And Science Saved His Life
- Science Says If You’re Sleep Deprived You Are More Likely To Falsely Confess To A Crime You Didn’t Commit
In case you ever thought you had a decent photographic memory, here is your opportunity to put your skills and claims to test with what is called the Playbuzz quiz. Also termed the eidetic memory, this photographic memory describes one’s ability to remember visual details. This is commonly termed photographic memory due to the fact that it is similar to the human brain taking a picture of a certain moment in life. Thus, one can always go back to it some time later in life.
Regarding this test, if one manages to score well it serves as proof of good memory. The best artists, thinkers and scientists across the globe are renowned for their ability to recall such moments with ease and grace. Though, there is an argument about eidetic memory existing beyond anecdotal proof. Still, there is only a handful of people who are brilliant at honing this skill. According to Playbuzz, merely one percent of the world that can pass the test. So then, how about you give it a go?