- Watch This Robot Solve A Rubik’s Cube In Just One Second
- Steal Pizza From Your Friends With This Genius Trick
- Coffins Were So Last Year: These Organic Burial Pods Will Turn Your Loved Ones Into Trees
- Artist Cut Raw Food Into 98 Perfect Cubes That Will Satisfy You For Once In Life
- Ever Wondered What’s The Highest And Lowest Point On Earth?
This winter, the scene of the Niagara falls is majestic to behold. It’s amazing that the falls have frozen into something out of ‘Frozen’.
It’s as if Elsa decided to pay a visit and froze the water as it stood and created a wonderland out of it.
When the temperatures dropped to 16F, the falls became snowy white and got curious bystanders and even people cooped up in their homes to get out and experience the splendor in person.