- Watch What Happens When You Bathe In 500 Pounds Of ‘Liquid Glass’ Putty
- Forty Dead Tiger Cub Bodies Found In Thai Tiger Temple’s Freezer
- The Clinically Dead Might Have A Chance To Live Again Thanks To A Biotech Company
- Driving While Stressed, Angry or Tired Increases Your Risk Of Crashing By Nearly 10 Times
- Researchers Say Earth Is On Brink Of A Sixth Mass Extinction
The best thing about science is that you can perform fun experiments. If you want to see something interesting – like how molten aluminium reacts with liquid nitrogen and dry ice – then just watch the video below.
Created by TheBackyardScientist, it is probably the coolest science video you will see today. Dry ice and liquid nitrogen are really, really cold while molten aluminium has temperature around 1800 Fahrenheit (980 Centigrade) – just imagine what happens when they come in contact with each other.
So sit back and hit play and enjoy the wonders of science.