- 15 Times Teachers Were Hilarious In The Classroom
- In Sweden, Blood Donors Get a Text Message Whenever They Save a Life
- England’s Plastic Bag Usage Drops 85% Since Introducing 5p Charge
- Scientists Have Named The 4 Newest Elements On The Periodic Table
- The Average Cloud Weighs About 1.1 Million Pounds, Here’s The Reason Why
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.