- Watch A Rocket’s Eye View of Flying Through Space
- Robot Makes Dramatic Escape From Lab, Causes Traffic Jam In Russia
- Here’s What Happens When You Mix Coca Cola and Boiling Lead
- Interesting Facts You Might Not Know About Human Body [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Amazing Optical Illusion Tricks Your Brain Into Seeing This Black-and-White Photo In Color
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.