- This Water Bottle Turns Air Into Water As You Ride Your Bike
- This Silver Pen Lets You Draw Electrical Circuits
- Man Bursts Out Of Water Balloon In Glorious Slow Motion
- Neighbourhood Learns Sign Language To Surprise Deaf Neighbour
- Watch What Happens When You Bathe In 500 Pounds Of ‘Liquid Glass’ Putty
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.