- These Stress Inducing Photographs Will Make You Lose Your Mind
- Man Fails To Be Eaten Alive By Anaconda
- 90% People In Their 20s Could Solve This Problem In 1980s – Today Only 60% Can, Can You?
- This Hypersonic Jet Promises To Fly From New York To London In 11 Minutes
- This Intricate Hand-Cut Paper Art By Maude White Is Just Amazing
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.