- Can You Find The Hidden Animal Among All These Zebras?
- Scientists Accidentally Create Batteries That Could Last A Lifetime
- Here’s Why Astronauts Have To Sleep Near a Ventilator Fan Or They Risk Suffocating
- Watch What Happens to Food Confiscated at Airports
- Without A Space Suit, How Long Would You Survive On Each Planet?
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.