- Google’s Project SkyBender Aims To Supply 5G Internet Using Solar-Powered Drones
- Here’s Why Mark Zuckerberg Covers His Laptop Camera With Tape
- Blue/Black or White/Gold? Here’s The Science Behind Colour Of This Dress
- Engineers Have Made A Breakthrough To Create The Most Efficient Solar Cell Ever
- 5 Myths About Smartphone Charging That Are Total Wrong
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.