- Photographer Shoots Angry Lion Photo Moments Before It Charged At Him To Attack
- For The Very First Time, A US College Had More Female Engineers Than Men
- Miners Unearth Huge Jade Stone In Myanmar Worth $170 million
- Engineers Have Made A Breakthrough To Create The Most Efficient Solar Cell Ever
- Something Bizarre Happens When Molten Copper Is Poured On A Big Mac, But It Isn’t What You Think
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.