- Parents Of Successful Kids Have These 13 Golden Rules In Common, According To Science
- Turns Out The Close Door Button On Elevators Is A Big, Fat Lie
- A Full Head Of Human Hair Is Strong Enough To Support Weight Of Two Elephants (12 Tonnes)
- This Is What Happens To Your Body If You Eat Too Much Salt
- Physicists Explain Why Jet Lag Is Worse When You’re Traveling East
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.