- Student Invents ‘Pretty’ Faucet That Saves Water By Making Beautiful Patterns
- This Is An Amazing 3D Printed Plastic Dress, That Flows Like Fabric
- Physicists Have Discovered A New Form Of Light
- Atomic Blast Through The Lens Of A Camera At 1/100,000,000th of A Second
- Here’s A List Of iPhone Secret Codes For Unlocking Hidden Features
Researchers from MIT seem to have designed a camera which is capable of capturing light as it travels. In addition, the camera can look around the corners to view objects in the vicinity. This comes courtesy of an impressive exposure time of 2 trillionths of one second. As a result of this, people can now better understand ultrafast processes. Watch this for yourself to appreciate.