- Does It Really Matter If You Eject USB Drives Before Removing Them?
- Two Of The World’s Rarest Tigers Born At London Zoo
- This Is What The Entire Universe Looks Like In One Image
- Here’s How You Can Trap A Laser Beam Inside A Stream Of Water
- Physicists Might Have Gained A Clear Understanding Of Non-Newtonian Fluids
Korean artist “Puuung” has let loose drawings on his interpretations of love. And what he’s basically saying is that love is in the small things. Its about sharing the little things we experience with each other. It’s about sharing the joy and the loss and surprising each other when least expected. It’s inexplicable and yet it is simple.
It’s about sharing the little moments of every day life. Its about making them last a lifetime.
And never forgetting the simple, child like joys of life.
And comforting each other when times are the darkest.