- The Clinically Dead Might Have A Chance To Live Again Thanks To A Biotech Company
- You Can Now Sell Your Poop For $13K a Year and Save Lives
- These Medical Dummies Show A Dying Patient, And Its Scary!
- Study Reveals Only Half Of Your Friends Like You
- This Router Provides Wireless Charging Over a Five Meter Radius For Upto 12 Devices
Korean artist “Puuung” has let loose drawings on his interpretations of love. And what he’s basically saying is that love is in the small things. Its about sharing the little things we experience with each other. It’s about sharing the joy and the loss and surprising each other when least expected. It’s inexplicable and yet it is simple.
It’s about sharing the little moments of every day life. Its about making them last a lifetime.
And never forgetting the simple, child like joys of life.
And comforting each other when times are the darkest.