- Here’s Why This Balloon Won’t Pop After Being Pierced By An Arrow
- China Has Built World’s Largest Radio Telescope To Hunt For Aliens
- Tiny Dolphin Dies On Beach After Being Passed Around On Beach For Selfies
- This Janitor Pulls Off Genius Christmas Prank To Annoy People
- Study Reveals Only Half Of Your Friends Like You
If you happen to be poor at mathematics, this new equation that is making the rounds on the internet would surely not fascinate you. A YouTube channel called MindYourDecisions reported that a study now suggests that merely sixty percent of the people in their 20s can correctly answer this one. Apparently, this is comparatively lower than the success rate of 90 percent from the 1980s. You may want to check out the video for yourself.