- Majority of Internet Users Couldn’t Spot The Hidden Panda in This Picture – Can You Find It?
- Here’s How You Can Create Hallucinations Without Drugs In Just 30 Minutes
- They Finally Figured Out Why The Diving Pool Turned Green At The Olympics
- Driving While Stressed, Angry or Tired Increases Your Risk Of Crashing By Nearly 10 Times
- 10 Amazing Natural Wonders In Pictures
The iPhone 7 is a beast when it comes to speed. Its A10 fusion chip is so fast that it has already outpaced the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge as well as the OnePlus 3 in terms of Single Core and Multi-Core performance. Now, in a face off against the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, a phone infamous for its tendency to blow up in user’s faces, it keeps up its record of demolition.
As the video clearly shows, the iPhone 7 is just faster in launching apps and finishing up its work quickly. The Note 7 lags behind in finishing up the booting sequence for games and apps while the iPhone 7 gets through the entire app drawer in a total of 1 minute and 40.76 seconds. This includes powering through a time lapse video in an app called Lapse It and booting up Angry Birds, Asphalt 8, Subway Surfer as well as some basic apps like Photos and Netflix. The Note 7 managed to plough through the entire app drawer in a relatively abysmal 3 minutes and 14 seconds.
However, if you’re still set on buying the Note 7, don’t despair. It’s still a great phone and really when are you going to be ploughing through all your applications like this any way? The Note 7 has a great processor and is still one of the best phones on the market (once Samsung replaces the crappy exploding ones with safe models though).
And if you’re an Apple fan you don’t need convincing. The boys from Cupertino, California have really pulled through this time. The iPhone is the best phone on the planet. Take a bow.