- A Quarter of the World’s Hazelnuts Go Towards Making Nutella
- The Names of 24 Places You’ve Been Pronouncing Wrong All Your Life
- This 40-year-old Man Is Trapped In A Child’s Body
- Chinese Hospital Introduces Automatic Sperm Extractor To Make Sperm Donation Easier
- These HeroRats Sniff Out Landmines and Save Lives in Africa
Mars, aka the ‘Red Planet’ because of its brownish-red color, is the fourth farthest planet from the Sun. Due to its relatively favorable conditions for the existence of life, Mars has been an important part of the space exploration programs.
After a number of successful (and unsuccessful) Mars missions, some very important scientific data is gathered for further research. Here are some interesting facts and figures about the Red Planet and how it compares to planet Earth.