- Blind Woman Regains Her Sight Following A Controversial Stem Cell Treatment
- This ‘Smart Insulin Patch’ Could Replace Injections For Diabetes Patients
- This Janitor Pulls Off Genius Christmas Prank To Annoy People
- Man Bursts Out Of Water Balloon In Glorious Slow Motion
- What Is That Sound When You Crack Your Knuckles?
Physicist Suren Manvelyan from Yerevan, Armenia is also a a brilliant photographer. His pictures delve in to the depths of the human eye in a series he calls “Your beautiful Eyes”. His images go beyond the outer surfaces of our eyes and show intricate details of the pupils, the iris and the cornea.
As fascinated by the pictures he took as we all are, Suren shares his astonishment by saying that in his hobby, he has come across beautiful shots of insects and plants but none were as shocking as the images of the human eye.
The eye looks like the barren surface of mars with all its dry ravines and river beds or perhaps the surface of a desert. In other pictures the eye stands out like the image of a wave in the blue ocean.
Mr Manvelyan’s technique is going to stay secret however as he plans to wow more people with his skill.