- This Breathtaking Forest In Belgium Is Carpeted With Bluebells Flowers
- Engineer Unveils ‘Detachable Cabin’ Concept That Can Save Your Life In A Plane Crash
- This Simple Experiment Reveals Whether Your Microwave Is Leaking Radiation
- New Device Allows The Deaf To Hear Via Their Tongues
- This Hypersonic Jet Promises To Fly From New York To London In 11 Minutes
Life hacks and do it yourself tricks have become quite popular on the internet because you can get solve a big problem by applying just a little bit of practicality to your life. This one however, is specially for photographers who are short on cash and really want to take their game to the next level.
The video below shows how you can make a really effective macro lens for your camera with scissors and toilet paper rolls. It definitely won’t be as good as the real thing but it’ll get the job done and more for a lot less money.