- Here’s How You Can Recover Gold From Old Computer Microchips
- Watch This Dog Saves Owner From Drowning Who Was Only Taking A Dip
- Scientists Confirm the Existence of Gravitational Waves, Proving Einstein Right
- Amazing Optical Illusion Tricks Your Brain Into Seeing This Black-and-White Photo In Color
- This Is What The Entire Universe Looks Like In One Image
Every year the iPhone comes out and is made fun of by Android lovers. In fact this is the first year that the iPhone wasn’t the most parodied phone there is. That honour went to the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 which actually had to explode multiple times for it. Yet, there is always some controversy or nitpick that the iPhone haters come up with to target it. This year it’s the lack of a headphone jack. And funnily enough like almost every year, people have come up with a way to exploit that lack at the expense of iPhone users.
So a video was released by Youtuber Taras Maksimuk showing how to access the “hidden” headphone jack by drilling a hole in to the base of the iPhone 7. Now anyone with half a brain would realise this is a prank video and not put this in to action. But apparently there are a lot of brain dead people out there.
— Taras Maksimuk (@TechRax) September 25, 2016
It boggles the mind how someone who is a part of the human race could be this stupid. These pranks happen almost every year. Remember the microwave charging hoax? It was called the WAVE function. Someone pranked people in to believing they could charge there iPhones by giving them a spin in the microwave.
And people actually fell for it!
The iPhone is one of the most advanced pieces of technology on the planet. And it’s user base is filled with some of the least intelligent people on the planet.