- This Is What Earth Would Look Like If Fossil Fuel, Nuclear And Renewable Resources Were All Turned Off One By One
- Selfie Takers Are Not As Attractive As They Think They Are, Study Finds
- This Innovative Material Can Purify Dirty Water and Make It Safe To Drink
- What Happens Inside The Engine Of A Formula 1 Car Is Truly Fascinating
- Watch What Happens When You Shoot an AK-47 Underwater
Apparently, there’s no limit to what you can give an award to. If the Ig Nobel Prize was not enough, you now have the Comedy Wildlife Photography Award. You can ascertain from its name that it involves photographing animals in hilarious situations. For this year’s competition 40 finalists have been shortlisted, some of which you can see down here.
Apparently this Fox thought it was an ostrich, either that or it tried to hibernate for the winter.
This owl must feel very enlightened or incredibly sleepy. It reminds me of Hedwig from Harry Potter.
Stretching his legs for the morning run or making himself comfortable for the long sleep?
I confess, I thought of a friend when I first saw this and it has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, In fact it reminds me of a similar photograph of three owls sitting in a tree, with one smiling exactly like this frog.
He may be a fan of Metallica or Led Zeppelin, or maybe he’s just practicing air guitar.
The winners of the competition will be announced on November 9th, one day after the U.S. Presidential Election results. So it will not only be comic relief, it will generally be a sigh of relief for the whole world.