- Student Invents ‘Pretty’ Faucet That Saves Water By Making Beautiful Patterns
- Scientists Just Published A List Of The 50 Most Incorrectly Used Phrases In Their Field
- This Is What Too Little Sleep Does To Your Brain And Body
- Here Is What Carbohydrates Are Doing To Your Body [VIDEO]
- Australia Will Move 1.8 Meters North On New Year’s Day
Apparently, there’s no limit to what you can give an award to. If the Ig Nobel Prize was not enough, you now have the Comedy Wildlife Photography Award. You can ascertain from its name that it involves photographing animals in hilarious situations. For this year’s competition 40 finalists have been shortlisted, some of which you can see down here.
Apparently this Fox thought it was an ostrich, either that or it tried to hibernate for the winter.
This owl must feel very enlightened or incredibly sleepy. It reminds me of Hedwig from Harry Potter.
Stretching his legs for the morning run or making himself comfortable for the long sleep?
I confess, I thought of a friend when I first saw this and it has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, In fact it reminds me of a similar photograph of three owls sitting in a tree, with one smiling exactly like this frog.
He may be a fan of Metallica or Led Zeppelin, or maybe he’s just practicing air guitar.
The winners of the competition will be announced on November 9th, one day after the U.S. Presidential Election results. So it will not only be comic relief, it will generally be a sigh of relief for the whole world.