- This ‘Smart Insulin Patch’ Could Replace Injections For Diabetes Patients
- Engineers Have Made A Breakthrough To Create The Most Efficient Solar Cell Ever
- WATCH: What Happens When You Shoot A Gun In Space
- Blind Woman Regains Her Sight Following A Controversial Stem Cell Treatment
- Incredible Close-ups of Human Eyes Look Like Craters on Mars
Apparently, there’s no limit to what you can give an award to. If the Ig Nobel Prize was not enough, you now have the Comedy Wildlife Photography Award. You can ascertain from its name that it involves photographing animals in hilarious situations. For this year’s competition 40 finalists have been shortlisted, some of which you can see down here.
Apparently this Fox thought it was an ostrich, either that or it tried to hibernate for the winter.
This owl must feel very enlightened or incredibly sleepy. It reminds me of Hedwig from Harry Potter.
Stretching his legs for the morning run or making himself comfortable for the long sleep?
I confess, I thought of a friend when I first saw this and it has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, In fact it reminds me of a similar photograph of three owls sitting in a tree, with one smiling exactly like this frog.
He may be a fan of Metallica or Led Zeppelin, or maybe he’s just practicing air guitar.
The winners of the competition will be announced on November 9th, one day after the U.S. Presidential Election results. So it will not only be comic relief, it will generally be a sigh of relief for the whole world.