- This Paper Explodes If You Fold It More Than Seven Times, Here’s Why
- It Turns Out It’s Very Difficult To Draw A Bicycle For Most People
- In Sweden, Blood Donors Get a Text Message Whenever They Save a Life
- These X-rays of Pregnant Animals Incredibly Fascinating
- 40 Famous Logos That Have A Hidden Meaning
It’s a common male desire to last longer where it counts. Testosterone can get you in to the arena but it’s stamina that will keep you going for the fifteen rounds. And achieving that depends on many factors. Some say it’s practice, some say it’s your diet, but here is a factor that may seem completely unlikely; almost uncanny, yet science says it most definitely counts.
According to a research done at Erciyes University in Kayseri, Turkey, men with a higher body mass index (BMI) last significantly longer in bed than their leaner fellows. The official count is around 7.3 minutes longer on average. The research says that males with more belly fat tend to have a higher count of the hormone estradiol, which is a female sex hormone that inhibits orgasms.
So, eat up, I guess, but not too much. Packing on the pounds may induce greater stamina, but there’s no doubt it’s unhealthy.