- Here’s Why It’s A Really Bad Idea To Look Directly At The Sun Through A Telescope
- This Bioo Plant Pot Uses Photosynthesis To Charge Your Phone
- NASA Images Reveal Why India-Pakistan Are Covered With Deadly Smog
- Steal Pizza From Your Friends With This Genius Trick
- Humanity Is Close To Eradicating A Disease For The Second Time In History
Sperm donation might be considered taboo in a number of places the world over but scientists seem to be making the process easier. A hospital in Nanjing, China now has an automatic sperm extractor at its disposal. So much for a hands-free device, huh? Let’s dive into the more interesting details.
This piece of technology comes with a massage pipe that the user can adjust to suit his height. Upon setting the desired amplitude, frequency and temperature on the machine, the user is good to go. A small display on the top is featured for those who like some ‘visual’ assistance. Director of urology department feels it’s just to have the machine in the hospital considering many individuals have issues retrieving sperm by the old conventional methods. Arguably, standing and delivering like that in a room full of other men is likely to make many individuals feel awkward. It depends what sort of slant you put on it, I suppose.