- Your Appendix Could Actually Be Useful To You
- This Basketball Does Something Pretty Surprising When Dropped 415 Feet off The Gordon Dam
- 5 Myths About Smartphone Charging That Are Total Wrong
- China Plans To Build World’s Largest Waste-to-Energy Plant
- Teenager Invents System To Stop Germs From Traveling On Planes
In a smorgasbord that looks like it came out of an old world Chinese movie or a science fiction space adventure, the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant published this photo of little cubes of different foods cut to perfection.
There are 98 in total and they measure 2.5 centimeters in each dimension. A super sleuth on Reddit has already managed to name all of the foods shown in the massive platter.