- This Basketball Does Something Pretty Surprising When Dropped 415 Feet off The Gordon Dam
- This Would Be The Fate of Earth If a Giant Asteroid Hits
- Without A Space Suit, How Long Would You Survive On Each Planet?
- According To Scientists Nepal Is Due For Another Powerful Earthquake
- Feast Your Eyes On This 1.5 Billion Pixel Image of The Andromeda Galaxy
None of us fancy going to the dentist, especially when the purpose of visit is to get the cavities filled. Researchers seem to have discovered a way that allows teeth to repair themselves which basically does away with the requirement for filling for cavities. A fresh procedure known as electricity accelerated and enhanced remineralization is meant to fix cavities in a different way altogether. The effects of this new procedure comprises of whitening of teeth. Moreover, it is expected to cost significantly lesser compared to the traditional methods that are usually employed to fill cavities.