- 3 Cows Were Stranded On Little Island After New Zealand Earthquake
- Some Unusual Plane Designs Over The Years
- First Head Transplant Successfully Carried Out On Monkey, Claims Surgeon
- Artist Cut Raw Food Into 98 Perfect Cubes That Will Satisfy You For Once In Life
- The 12 Steps To Making a Porsche Panamera
None of us fancy going to the dentist, especially when the purpose of visit is to get the cavities filled. Researchers seem to have discovered a way that allows teeth to repair themselves which basically does away with the requirement for filling for cavities. A fresh procedure known as electricity accelerated and enhanced remineralization is meant to fix cavities in a different way altogether. The effects of this new procedure comprises of whitening of teeth. Moreover, it is expected to cost significantly lesser compared to the traditional methods that are usually employed to fill cavities.