- Here Are Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Planet Mars
- These Coffee Cups Embedded With Seeds Will Turn Into Trees When Thrown Away
- Harvard and MIT Scientists Believe They’re Very Close To A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes
- 6 Awesome and Little-Known Facts About the Eiffel Tower
- Last Sunday, Scotland Met All Its Energy Needs With Wind Power
It turns out that greater than 50 percent of the Harvard students could not manage to correctly answer a logical problem. The puzzle involves a bat and ball which cost a total of $1.10. The bat itself is said to cost precisely a dollar more than the baseball. The question is, how much does the baseball cost? In case you thought the answer is ten cents, you are wrong, folks.