- Why Too Much Facebook Can Make You Feel Depressed
- 34 English Words You’ve Probably Mispronounced Your Entire Life
- Father Keeps Newborn Baby With Down Syndrome After Mother Abandons Him
- Shaolin Monk Runs On Water For 125 Metes, Defies Gravity
- This Router Provides Wireless Charging Over a Five Meter Radius For Upto 12 Devices
It turns out that greater than 50 percent of the Harvard students could not manage to correctly answer a logical problem. The puzzle involves a bat and ball which cost a total of $1.10. The bat itself is said to cost precisely a dollar more than the baseball. The question is, how much does the baseball cost? In case you thought the answer is ten cents, you are wrong, folks.