- India Has Just Unveiled The World’s Largest Solar Power Plant
- Artificial Clouds Could Help Scientists Understand The Pace Of Climate Change
- Use This Clever Hack To Charge Your Phone Without a Power Source
- An 11-year-old Girl From Britain Just Earned the Highest Possible IQ Score
- For The Very First Time, A US College Had More Female Engineers Than Men
It turns out that greater than 50 percent of the Harvard students could not manage to correctly answer a logical problem. The puzzle involves a bat and ball which cost a total of $1.10. The bat itself is said to cost precisely a dollar more than the baseball. The question is, how much does the baseball cost? In case you thought the answer is ten cents, you are wrong, folks.