- John Oliver Explains Why ‘Scientific Studies’ You Read About Are Bullsh*t
- What Happens If You Pour Molten Aluminium Into A Watermelon
- A Simple Logic Puzzle That 50% of Harvard Students Get Wrong
- This Device Lets You Perform Eye Exams With a Smartphone
- NASA Images Reveal Why India-Pakistan Are Covered With Deadly Smog
The English language is the number one second language on Earth. It’s the lingua franca of science, law and engineering and so people have taken to it all over the world. Most people don’t tend to pronounce the words very well though. Here are some words you’ve probably mispronounced ever since you read/heard them.